Absolut Vodka Orange
Here’s a drink recipe by Mikaa Wee that I found here. It’s super easy to do and quite frankly I think it could be done with any other liquor.
I also think you could replace the orange with any other tropical fruit of your choice. Especially passion-fruit, papaya or pomegranate which go pretty well with rum. And what other rum do you think I’m going to promote other than BARBANCOURT, the rum of the connoisseur? Well of course I’ve recently tried the Vieux Labbe which also is a product of Haiti. Mmmm mmmm Good!
- 1 large orange or fruit of your choice.
- 1 small bottle of vodka or liquor of your choice.
- With a knife, gently poke insides of the orange to open up the pulps.
- Open vodka bottle and insert into the hole.
- Rest orange in a small bowl, vodka bottle side up. Put in the chiller.
- Wait for 6-8 hours. When orange has absorbed vodka, remove bottle. Slice into wedges and enjoy.
You can enjoy an orange wherever you go! 😉
Drink RESPONSIBLY !!!
~~~PICTURE IS NOT FROM ME~~~